Community Service Award
Is open to any member or fellow of ACEC, but not more than one recipient per year from any one MO. Nominations for this award must be made by an MO or the ACEC Chairman to the Committee of Fellows (COF).
Deadline: June 12, 2015.
Criteria for Award:
- The nominees shall be outstanding individuals who have been involved in community service such as board, commissions or community groups and shall have demonstrated a sustained commitment to their communities.
- The nominees shall be perceived by the public in their communities as leaders.
- The nominees may have been active in local, county or state government.
- The nominees shall have served to influence decision-making on issues other than professional.
- The nominees may demonstrate, through their civic involvement, how the quality of life in their community has been enhanced.
- The nominees shall have received no remuneration for professional services rendered, if any.
- The nominees shall be or have been a principal or manager in a member firm of ACEC for at least five (5) years.
- Members of the COF are not eligible to receive the award.
- Not more than five (5) awards may be given each year.
- No more than one (1) candidate per MO.
The award shall be made to the recipient in person at ACEC’s Annual Convention, and shall be in the form of an engraved scroll containing a citation directed specifically to the recipient, and such other recognition as the COF may determine.
For additional information or questions, please contact Daisy Nappier, email@example.com